Unless CNZ agrees otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to the Site only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on the Site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited.
Collection of personal information
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site, without CNZ’s written permission.
The trade marks used on the Site are trade marks of Canon Inc., CNZ’s parent company Canon Australia Pty Limited (“CA”), or CNZ, or third party trade marks which CNZ has permission to use. Nothing on the Site gives you any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Canon Inc., CA, CNZ or the relevant third party (whichever is applicable).
The Site may contain links to web sites which are not owned by CNZ. Such links do not constitute any form of endorsement of the linked sites by CNZ. Your linking to any other such site is entirely at your own risk.
If you register details of yourself (“User Details”) in order to access particular areas or features of the Site (such as MyCanon, which is administered by CA), it is your responsibility to provide accurate and appropriate details and to keep any passwords confidential.
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur using your User Details.
CNZ and CA are entitled to act on instructions received under your User Details, and you release CNZ and CA from any liability arising from any such action.
Whilst CNZ has no reason to believe that any information contained on the Site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep the Site updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on the Site.
Exclusion and Limitations of Liability
Features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on, or available for purchase through, the Site are subject to change without notice.
Information on the Site has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country.
- CNZ assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damage to your computer equipment or other property due to your access to, or use of the Site or your downloading of any material from the Site.
- CNZ assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any interruptions or errors in access to the Site or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made through or in relation to the Site.
- CNZ gives no express warranties regarding the Site.
- To the extent permitted by law, CNZ excludes all liability for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with your use of the Site.
Changes to these Terms
Terminations of Access
CNZ may terminate access to the Site at any time without prior notice.
These terms, and all matters arising out of or relating to them, are governed by the laws of New Zealand. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.